The band booster organization has 6 organizational objectives:
- To promote and encourage our children to develop and maintain their interest in music, not only at school, but also in their homes, churches and communities.
- To raise standards of music in our public schools.
- To bring our students, parents and music teachers into closer relationship.
- To foster an organization with members of mutual interests.
- To help supplement a budget for the procurement of needed musical supplies and instruments.
- To assist in making it possible for our musical groups to actively participate in such special events as State Band Contests, etc.
Board Members (2022-23)
- Jackie Leonard, President
- Stephanie Bridges, Vice President
- Eric Heile, Treasurer
- Jennifer Hunt, Secretary
Board members typically serve from August through June of the following year, with new officer transitions taking place in that final month of June.